Monday, June 2, 2008

GPS Digital

This is the digitally created GPS Saturn. I followed a lot of the same principals as I used in the analogue version. It looks whole not neater as to be expected.
I left my design simple and as each of the sides were the same size with a very similar face on each I was able to use a template. I altered the pictures and words for each face. This was helpful in making sure the Saturn logo was positioned in exactly the same spot for each side of the box.
I stuck with the orange and black, I choose a colour that was in the picture of the Saturn GPS itself to sit the image on to compliment it.

I made a few changes to the advert, I have this time stated what Saturn is and used imagery to get the message across.
I used the night theme which was my original idea and I stuck with the blacks and orange throughout to make the advert stand out and look a little different than the daytime views most GPS adverts have.

No comments: