Sunday, April 27, 2008

Why I like these Logos


I like black and white, It looks smart and it doesn't seem to go out of fashion. I like the face design, quite celtic giving it a timeless look The face has less opacity making the font stand out more.
The font is classy and the kerning lets you read the word VERSACE easily.
I find the Walt Disney logo playful, lighthearted. It has used a lot of different elements effectively. Two completely different types of font, lines, triangles, and the semi circle.


I found these logos from BRB Marketing in Wagga. I like most of the work these girls do. The logos look right, the colour choices work well. The different type of font suit each of the services.

The use of pattern, shape and art reflect the nature of the businesses.



Have you noticed that Google have been changing their logo? I found this pretty cool as it was created by an 8 year old.

This was another example created by a 13 year old.

No comments: